Ötztal Premium Card at the Soelderhof Hotel
The whole of the Oetztal valley is open for you in the summer
The Ötztal Premium Card makes your summer more diversified. From 1st July to 3rd September 2017 there are many Oetztal highlights free for you or available at a reduced price. As a guest at the Soelderhof Hotel you will get the Premium Card on your day of arrival with no surplus payable.
The Premium Card offers you far more than the Ötztal Card and our guest can enjoy the card's benefits for the durance of their stay (incl. the arrival and departure day).
The Ötztal Premium Card benefits
Unlimited holiday pleasures can be achieved that easy! From the moment you spend the night at our Hotel Sölderhof you can take full advantage of this all-inclusive card. You will receive this card on your arrival!
The card is included for the whole duration of your summer holiday (including day of arrival and departure).
Following highlights and valley's attractions are included to the card.
- Cable cars unlimited: all cable cars and lifts (Sölden, Obergurgl, Vent, Hochoetz, Kühtai) 1 x/day
- Public bus transport throughout the Ötztal Valley
- Toll charges (Glacier and Timmelsjoch) when using public transport
- Daily admission to the indoor swimming pool at „Freizeit Arena“ Sölden
- 1x admission to the Aqua Dome – Tirol Therme Längenfeld for 3 hours
- 1x admission to Area 47
- Daily admission to all outdoor swimming pools in the Ötztal Valley (Längenfeld, Oetz, Sautens, Haiming), the Piburger Lake bathing facilities and Swimming Lake Umhausen
- Daily admission to the museums of the Ötztal Valley (Local History museum, Ötzi Village, „Greifvogelpark“, Tower Museum, Wood carving, Top Mountain Motorcycle Museum)
- Funpark, Pit Pat and Miniature golf
- Bike hire
- Free participation in the extensive Ötztal hiking programme
- Lots of discounts and special offers at a huge number of bonus partners in the whole Ötz valley
Enjoy the Oetztal Valley
As a guest at the Soelderhof Hotel you can enjoy various activities during your summer holiday in the Oetztal region. Go for a hike, explore the Oetztal region on your mountain bike, enjoy the views from one of the alpine huts' cosy terraces or spend your day in the water. The Oetztal Valley is one of the top destinations for actions sports like climbing, rafting, canyoning or paragliding.